My top 10 tricks to Thicker, Fuller Lashes!
- Have a lash tint to get the most out of the lashes you naturally have. I would recommend either the Blue Black or Black depending on your natural colouring and the desired depth of colour.
- Consider LVL (Length, Volume, Lift) also known as a semi permanent lash lift. This treatment lifts the lashes from the natural lash line to create a more lifted and fanned appearance to the lashes.
- Consider using a lash serum such as LiLash to enhance the lashes natural length and fullness.
- Use a lash curler. For stubborn lashes, you can carefully warm the plate of the lash curler with a hairdryer. I highly recommend the Kevin Aucoin lash curlers, they are the best I have come across!
- Use two different mascaras! My favourite way to build a lash is using two different formulas. I use a non waterproof followed by a waterproof mascara to ensure minimal flaking and for best results.
- Use a wiggling motion to apply your mascara, ensuring to coat the top side and bottom of the lash for ultimate thickness.
- Stick to Black/Ultra Black formulas for the most depth and darkness.
- Use the tip of the wand to fan the lashes outward after applying horizontally across the lash.
- For those with super sparse lashes a small dusting of loose face powder can be applied to the lashes before mascara application for additional thickness.